The Kingsville Public Library Friends' Organization has been in existence since 1972 and was instrumental in obtaining funds for the 1985 building addition. The members have worked to provide many extras for the library and staff, such as: Architect & consultation fees for building additions, landscaping for the new building additions, and office furniture, several copy machines through the years, new library signs and behind the scenes support and encouragement. We are most grateful for this energetic and enthusiastic group. For more information about the Friends of the Kingsville Public Library please email email@example.com
Shop at smile.amazon.com Amazon will donate .5% of the price of eligible purchases to the library at no cost to you!
Make a donation at Network for Good, the nation's largest online charitable giving platform. Check with your employer to see if they have a charitable matching program.
or mail a check to P.O. Box 57 in Kingsville OH
- Meetings are on the first Tuesday of each month at 1:00 PM at the Kingsville Public Library
- A Friend is:
- Someone who enjoys working with others to support a valuable community resource - our Library.
- Someone who is willing to donate his or her time, ideas, and effort to improve Library services for the community.
- Someone who believes he or she personally can make a difference
- And someone who understands how to fill the critical financial gap in maintaining Library services.
- The purpose of the Friends of the Library shall be:
- To focus public attention on the Library.
- To encourage the use of the Library's resources and services.
- To receive and encourage gifts, endowments and bequests to the Library.
- To support and cooperate with the Library in developing library services and facilities for the community.
- To support the freedom to read as expressed in the American Library Association Bill of Rights